Oh my, oh my! It was a lovely day indeed! The weather today was perfect. After such an hours-long stretch of sunny and dry weather, two weeks of refreshing rain is just what we need. The day at work went really well and the pleasant surprise of today was that the coffee vending machine was fixed, and the coffee tasted even better than before.
On the way back home I listened some birds chirping and then I hugged some trees. Hugging the trees makes me feel good since they hug me back, and I feel that there is so much love in the world!
As soon as I got back home, I thought myself, that I need to improve myself. I always like to think, what things are better today than before, and I always try to find ways to better myself. I decided that I will take some time to learn some more Spanish. Spanish speaking people are always so cheerful and positive, and I want to be even more like them!
I would like to tell to You, my dear reader, that Positive Attitude is contagious. If you feel good about yourself, then the people around you will feel positive too! So lets go out and smile and hug some more trees and do all other kinds of positive shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment